Our clients would describe us as lateral thinkers. We want to know all about your fur sink and electric dog polisher – if they matter to you!
Many financial advisers approach their clients thinking about what financial
products they may need. Many financial advisers can only recommend one
We want to understand:
- Your future plans and goals both financial and lifestyle
- What things are of value to you- holidays, your home your grandchildren?
- What really makes you content
- What makes you worry
- Its the adviser’s role to see what makes you tick and build the financial plans
- around you
- Listening is every bit as important as advising
“I love money. I love everything about it. I bought some pretty good stuff .Got me a 300 dollar pair of socks, got a fur sink, an electric dog polisher, a gasoline powered turtle neck sweater and of course I bought some dumb stuff too.”